All are welcome at First Christian Church, to come and worship, to learn, and to grow to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. We are located just off of Main St and Carbide in Keokuk, IA.
- We have two different unique worship services on Sunday mornings including Traditional Worship at 9 am and Contemporary Worship at 11 am. There’s no dress code. Most people wear jeans.
- We are a part of the Disciples of Christ, a movement for wholeness in a fragmented world. As part of the one body of Christ, we welcome ALL to the Lord’s table as God has welcomed us. We celebrate communion weekly in worship. Everyone is invited to experience the grace of God through communion at First Christian Church. We are a diverse community that finds its unity in our belief that Jesus is the Savior and Lord of our lives!
- We welcome children in worship! We have kids worship during our services just for kids at both our worship services! We also have a quiet room with sound and a viewing window connected to the sanctuary if you feel like you need to take your child out for a while.
- We are a people who are growing in faith and spiritual maturity through study and small groups. We believe that within the Bible we may find a living word for us today for faithful and authentic living and that Jesus Christ is God’s Word, who leads us into new and joyful life. So we invite everyone to participate in a class or Life Group. These are available to people of all ages Wednesday nights at 6:30pm!
- We are eager to meet you, and for us to grow together in Jesus Christ!
First Christian Church is accessible for those with physical needs. Please feel free to call the office with any additional questions you may have. 319.524.5266